Saturday, February 21, 2009

Other than that...

how was the play Mrs. Lincoln? I'm driving to work the other day in the Blazer. A white Camaro is drifting into my lane. I'm looking down at the roof of the car thinking how can you not see me. Seriously I'm right next to you the big blue thing. Maybe no more than 6" apart the Camaro swerves back into its' lane. Now I can see the driver cell phone in hand texting. Gives me the I'm sorry wave and continues texting. What is so important that you put your safety and the safety of those around you in jeopardy?

4 comments:

  1. how about: omg? r u sure? there's a BIG blu truck right next to me that I'm going to hit? Oops!!! ur right! LOL Silly me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe people will text while driving!! At least when you're talking on the phone your eyes are still on the road. Do you think people would be lonely without cell phones now? I can remember running out of gas in the big brown truck with all my siblings in the truck at 10:00 pm, just off the freeway with no street lights and no way to contact anyone. We said a prayer (the old fashioned phone) and wouldn't you know a neighbor pulled up beside us who happened to have a gas can with gas in it!!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I wonder if they realize the lines on the road are for driving in. There have been many times, especially around the mall, that I'm driving the 40 ft yellow thing and people decide that they need to cut over two lanes. Doesn't anyone think there might be more than one way to get to the same destination?

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe they where getting tips for safer driving!

    ReplyDelete